Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome to my home. Please make yourself at home. Don't mind the mess, my cleaning lady had the week off. Okay, you caught me, she had some sort of family emergency, something to do with melted plastic and her dog. I don't know, I wasn't listening. Anyway, the place is a mess. I am not much of a cleaner, but not in a Hoarders type of way. At least I don't think. Maybe that's why I haven't seen the cleaning lady lately? Never mind. What was I talking about? Oh yes! Welcome. Stick around if you want, make comments, but please don't get too comfortable. I need you to go home at some point. I have work to do. Not work I get paid for, but it isn't like I do nothing all day, although my husband seems to think that. Relax, grab a drink (preferably alcoholic), and read the tales that are all from my seemingly average, boring life.

No comments:

Post a Comment